Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Knightbutton Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Violettebutton Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Onyxbutton Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Azulebutton Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Returning to Normalcy (Blue)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 4:13 am

Blue didn't seem to like Ethan's answer about the restaurants, which was understandable. It was hard to justify investment in such a turbulent industry. It just didn't hurt that you didn't have to wait for a reservation...was it a crime to like good, high quality food? Not everything in this world was hamburgers, spicy Thai food, or Twinkies!

Glancing back at her return text, he smiled at her that knowing smile that promised all would be explained in time. She hated that look...especially when she wanted information on her own schedule. The playful looks stopped as the waiter approached and began to take orders. Ethan ordered his personal favorite, a thinly sliced fowl breast with crisp and fresh vegetables, drizzles with fruit sauces. As the waiter, his rudeness extracted, began to go around the table, Ethan noticed the attention that Blue was getting.

I could kill him, no one will miss him. Hell, when I'm done, no one will know he existed! Ethan's jealousy didn't sprout easily, but the thought of Blue bring with someone her mother would find more suitable irked him.

The sudden warmth of the waiter at the mention of the bottle of wine had Ethan reaching for his pistol. Yes, this was a nice night with his potential in-laws, but Ethan always was armed if he could help it. Kept Blue safe...perfect reasoning. When Nathan met Ethan's eyes, the men shared a moment. It was obvious Nathan had noticed, and he saw murder in Ethan's eyes. It was near enough that Nate was practically laughing at his reaction.

Blue's request for a dance was a good distraction. Rising at her insistence, Ethan followed his flowing beauty to the dance floor. They came together and softly twirled and swayed together to the music, the dance nearly as artistic as the music itself.

I think Niara is not near as fun as Blue...but my goodness is she eye candy. You look ravishing, my heart. The waiter is noticing your beauty...I may kill him. Would you be angry if I murdered our waiter?

As they swayed, his eyes caught the waiter's and Ethan gave him a look that nearly froze the elf in his tracks. Chuckling to himself, he continued to dance with his Elven Queen.

That makes me feel a little better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

Blue danced with Ethan, feeling his arm on the small of her back. She loved him, she loved the way that he possessed a great many thoughts of her day. When she wasn't utterly engrossed in work.. and even sometimes when she was. She would catch herself thinking.. 'what would Ethan think about this...' or 'Im sure Ethan would make some smart ass comment.' or.. 'isn't it lunch time, where is Ethan?' and then her favorite... 'annoy me again, and I'll sick Ethan on you!!!'

As they danced, she couldn't help but look up into his eyes and dance back and forth with him. It wasn't anything complicated but then, she wasn't here for that. She was here for the memories of his eyes when she came out looking like the Elf she would never fully be. The way that he and her father seemed to have some to an understanding and the way she was trying desperately to make it a good night and NOT bite her mother's head off despite the fact that she was constantly still calling her Niara.

Ethan took her thoughts away when he spoke to her, causing her multi-hued eyes to shift up to him as he spoke of her beauty gathering looks. Especially, those of the waiter. Her brow rose, clearly, she had not noticed. Her eyes shifted to find the waiter and saw his backside retreating into the kitchen before her eyes shifted back over to Ethan.

She pursed her lips. While bloodshed can be fun, I've had a few uhh.. memories of such since I've met you.. I think tonight is not the primo night for that. I say.. since you practically own the place anyway.. just give the craptastic waiter a paycut or.. make him muck out the toilets I don't know, there are FAR better ways of prolonging revenge, killing is so... fast.

She watched surprise take over his face and she laughed. Which transformed her face into a smile. She pulled him down to softly kiss him on the lips. Ever since that first kiss that afternoon in the dojo.. she just.. couldn't get enough. She had fallen for him hard, and was very grateful that she had snagged his heart in the process. She supposed it would take a special kind of girl to get Ethan to settle down to a DESK job of all things... but she knew that he was at least partially happy with the new arrangement at least, even though he would miss the fighting and the protecting but she was sure that with a business like New Dawn and talents like hers.. they wouldn't be in the peace time forever.

The kiss broke and she looked up into his eyes.

I might look like someone named Niara, but, I'm never more than Blue. I don't even think, if my parents had been there, if Nathan hadn't gotten killed, if Neona hadn't run away... I don't think I would be that much different, maybe sliiightly more social.. she shrugged. Blue still didn't much care for people, especially in her lab which was one of the 'new' things that New Dawn had decided upon renovations. She would now have a 'team'.

She was going to murder, them.

It's just flowers.. make up.. and a really terrible dress. But, I'm still here, so.. don't fall in love with some.. weird Elven version of me because you're likely only to see her again on our wedding day when my mother kidnaps me and won't let either of us see each other for two days. she laughed again as they danced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:11 am

Dancing with Blue was fun, even though she wasn't as graceful as she could be...Ethan often wondered what kind of fun they could have at New Dawn corporate events if Blue got a little more Niara for such occasions.

Then again...I think she would beat me senseless if I suggested we take dance lessons.

The response from Blue not wanting him to kill their waiter wasn't a surprise by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, the thing that shocked him was her mention of getting vengeance and using his position of power to ruin the waiter's life. The surprise was most likely evident as she laughed before softly pulling him in to a kiss. She was always able to catch him with her eyes, and she did so again the moment the kiss broke.

I might look like someone named Niara, but, I'm never more than Blue. I don't even think, if my parents had been there, if Nathan hadn't gotten killed, if Neona hadn't run away... I don't think I would be that much different, maybe sliiightly more social..

Ethan smiled reassuringly, softly twirling Blue across the dance floor, letting her dress present the majority of the show for the both of them.

Well, this Blue person won me over, didn't she? Besides, its nice to see Niara every once in a while. Personally, I'm glad you're Blue. Niara, is she was anything like her sister, would never be seen with the like of riffraff like me. For that....I am eternally grateful.

They danced for a bit, chatting about Niara and Blue. Ethan never let up that Niara would never hurt every once and Blue kept rejecting, to a point, her Elven side.

It's just flowers.. make up.. and a really terrible dress. But, I'm still here, so.. don't fall in love with some.. weird Elven version of me because you're likely only to see her again on our wedding day when my mother kidnaps me and won't let either of us see each other for two days.

The dress isn't terrible, you look amazing. I hope the next time I see it is our wedding day, not the last. If its going to be the last time...we will have to hold off until this memory fades. You, like this, in beautiful glory, its how I see you everyday. To see it in real life...you take my breathtaking.

Its a shame about the wedding being the only other time. I was hoping to get married much sooner than my memories fading. You know, with my advanced memory...this night will be remembered for some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Blue couldn't help but blush at his words. As they danced and he complimented her beauty again and again. Even going as far as to say that he hoped he would see her like this again. At their wedding and then beyond. She knew that she would never be comfortable like this on a daily basis. But then, he wasn't asking her to change, what he was really asking her to do was to be her full self. The elf and the human, because she was two sides of the same coin and that meant she should utilize them both. She knew that he was right, even if she didn't want to admit it, he was right to say such things and right to wonder if she could not do that more.

He mentioned that, it was a shame the wedding would be the next and final time, because he would want to prolong it for as long as he could just so that he would never forget and with his memory it could be decades before he forgot.

Her eyes widened.

Then narrowed.

Are you seriously holding our wedding hostage for the Elven Blue? she asked and glared at him for a moment. Then smiled.

Fine, I'll do it from time to time. I'm not going to give it a quota but there will be times that it calls for dressing up more so than normal and I will put on the full Elven garb for you and you can take me out and show me around and then I can still be Blue. she smiled softly at him.

They danced softly of the dance floor. Arms around each other. Her fingers lazily playing with his hairline on the back of his neck. He had .. no idea how much she had fallen for him. How much she loved him. Those days when they weren't together were torture. When she found out that he had lied to her about who he was, she had been so mad. So hurt. so betrayed. But, in the end, the torture of not being with him was far worse. She realized that she loved him desperately and if he was willing to tell her to truth and keep her in the loop then she was more than willing to give him a second chance.

Because, it was just a name. John Rivers and Ethan Kelly were the same man on the inside. So there was no real transition, except for the name. There was nothing that she had to get used to, nothing changed, just the name and when she really realized that, it wasn't hard to be absolutely happy by his side.

So.. since I agree to your terms.. when... when were you thinking about.. a wedding? I mean.. seasons.. months.. things like that. Do you have any preferences? And of course, there has to be a ring first...and a proposal.. and you'll have to pick out a place and.. there's a lot that goes into this whole process Ethan Kelly, it's once in a life time.. oh.. no pressure. she smiled brightly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 am

Chuckling as Blue went through the variety of expressions and glares that followed his mention of their potential future marriage, Ethan smiled to match her own as they slowly danced. She agreed to his terms, as he knew she would, letting her hand play with the hair on the back of his neck. Blue would hate to admit it, but the only reason she seemed to be conceding was the fact that Ethan was making logical sense. Gods knew she hated that.

So.. since I agree to your terms.. when... when were you thinking about.. a wedding? I mean.. seasons.. months.. things like that. Do you have any preferences? And of course, there has to be a ring first...and a proposal.. and you'll have to pick out a place and.. there's a lot that goes into this whole process Ethan Kelly, it's once in a life time.. oh.. no pressure.

Ethan smiled at Blue's bright response as his loving woman tried to lay the entire wedding out in front of him. It was a clever ruse, a test no doubt. Especially since he knew that if he did have to plan the wedding himself...he would at least have Ellie with her "suggestions."

Well, my dear, I was thinking Spring and Autumn if you want to play the seasons game: they are temperate, and provide the best opportunity for fantastic scenes. My preferences mainly revolve around you, its your big day, I would want you to enjoy it and play a role in making it special. Specifically, I would think a blending of technology and nature as both of us, in our own way, emphasize that.

In terms of proposal, a ring is obvious, but that's my job. Don't you worry, I will have your mother and sister to help me. I think the easiest place to get married would be the garden across from the paddle boat. Think about it...can you honestly find a place more perfect?

Noticing the waiter returning to the table and pouring wine, Ethan broke the dance and held Blue's hand as she speechlessly followed to the table. Keeping her hand in his, he made sure to make eye contact with the waiter as they sat down. Leaning across the side of the table, he whispered softly to Blue.

Do you like my ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 pm

She listened as he spoke. She too had toyed with Spring and Autumn for the perfect wedding, mostly.. autumn. She listened as he told her that he wanted to mix technology with the nature that they knew would be there, causing her to smile a great deal. He knew her, and he knew that she would want such things, but then so would he. He wouldn't want it to be any more traditional than she would. Neither of them were deep rooted in old ways or anything like that, they wanted to do it their own way and she was sure that while her mother might not approve of everything, she would at least be able to compromise on that.

I think Autumn. There are still plenty of flowers then, and the colors are my favorites. The golds, and reds, and browns. That's what seems perfect for me... I know my mother would prefer spring, but.. I think autumn is more my style.

He mentioned the ring. That he and her family would take care of that. She only wanted something beautiful. Something she would be proud to show off for the rest of her life because she knew that she would never take the rings off once they were on her finger. She also didn't want anything huge because she DID have to get work done with them on.

When he mentioned the garden across the riverboat her face lit up beautifully. He had been thinking about it, for a while it seemed. He knew what seasons she would like, the prime location she would like, and everything. Which meant, that it would be coming up soon. Ethan wasn't the sort to sit on a full idea for long, he was a bit like her in that way. So, she was glad for that, and totally thrilled that he had been pondering over the details of such a thing.

The Riverboat garden is exactly where I wanted to have it. I guess great minds think a like. she smiled warmly.

They turned to head back to the table where drinks and foot sat steaming on the table waiting for their return. Blue's eyes were on Ethan alone and not on the eyes of the waiter who was watching her from the shadows behind one of the great pillars in the beautiful restaurant. She smiled as Ethan pulled her chair out for her allowing her to sit down. She pulled her hair over her shoulder allowing it to cascade down her front and exposed the low back of the dress that dipped to the bottom of her back.

I love the ideas, they're perfect. Exactly what I want.

Her parents were there and waiting for them before they began to eat. Ellie said a small thanks to Terra quickly in Elven and then they all dove into their food. She loved the food here, it was true and perfect Elven cuisine. It was perfect, flavorful, and it was just the kind of food her mother made when she had the time to do so. Blue smiled over at Ethan. Glad that they had their discussion on the dance floor.

Dinner went by rather quickly, everyone eating and making small talk. The evening moving on a little bit, the waiter came a lot more than he should and Blue's cup was never even half empty before he was topping it off watching her with adoring eyes that she absolutely weren't aware of. Blue was actually a bit tipsy by the end of dinner. Sitting happily back in her seat with a smile on her face and a glazed bit over her eyes. She looked over at Ethan and gave him a little giggle.

I wan.. sumsss of zhat wines at our wedding .. k?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 am

Blue's reaction to his wedding ideas, despite the fact that they weren't even engaged yet, were basically what Ethan had expected. He knew the woman whom he held in his arms and she knew what she would've enjoyed in a commitment ceremony. She was simple to read and Ethan's enhanced memory didn't hurt either. As they were sitting at the table, their food and drinks sitting on the surface in front of them, Ethan savored the moment...

...the family moment.

It had been literally as far back as he could remember since Ethan Kelly had had a family moment. His siblings, parents, cousins, any extended family were erased from his memory due to the procedures to enhance his body with cybernetic implants. It was hard to imagine the camaraderie, the love, the sense of belonging without actually being involved. Blue had gotten him involved and he never wanted to let go.

I love the ideas, they're perfect. Exactly what I want.

You're what I want. Always.

They shared the chastest of kisses, full of love and caring. Ellie smiled broadly at it, before they began to eat their meal. Ethan had always enjoyed Elven spices and their way of steaming food. During the war, when they were in an appropriate place, he would always pilfer spices and seasonings. He couldn't help it: they were good!

Through the dinner service, Ethan watched the waiter who had the goo-goo eyes for Blue like a hawk. Unfortunately, there wasn't anything Ethan could do since Blue had already confirmed to him that murdering the scrawny bastard would be in bad taste. The little man was quick to refill Blue's glass of Elven wine, which even Ethan had to admit was a fine vintage, but made sure to never meet Ethan's eyes.

Smart little bastard, mainly because he knows he will see death in his eyes.

Throughout the dinner, Ethan noticed that Blue was getting a bit tipsy as her glass was never not full. After dinner, she lounged back, and glazed happy expression on her face. She even giggled as she looked at him.

I wan.. sumsss of zhat wines at our wedding .. k?

Ethan nodded, smiling. Blue was ridiculous. Gods, he loved her.

We will have to consider it, once we get engaged...and perhaps, not so much next time, ok?

He smiled big at her, ignoring Ellie's inquiring look and smile as the conversation that wasn't possible to be discreet with the amount of wine in Blue's system. Once the waiter arrived a final time, asking about a desert course, he was shrugged off and Ethan casually slipped him a credit card with the name 'KENNETH BLANKENSHIP' on it. The waiter took it, bowing slightly, avoiding Ethan''s gaze.

As he stepped away, he took a look at the card and nearly tripped in shock. It took everything in Ethan not to burst out laughing as the Elf dared to look back at Ethan, who promptly winked at the man, a facial expression that did not convey such mirth on his facade.

Now, Ethan, you don't...

Ethan held up a hand. Consider it a gift. It has been far too long since we met, I ought to make it up to you more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Blue giggled happily. Wedding wedding wedding.... why were there bells at weddings, did people ring bells at weddings or was that one of those silly things that people said and didn't actually do. Mayyyybe it had something to do with those old temple things in the old world or something. They always had bells. Blue was in a fairly happy and far off blurry place in her mind as the credit card was exchanged and her mother tried to refuse the fact that he was paying.

She found herself leaning into Ethan. Putting her head on his shoulder and snuggling in.

You're the comfiest comfy man ever. she giggled happily as she snuggled in closing her eyes. Her arms fit around his waist. Her mother smiled warmly and her father just looked a bit uncomfortable. It was one thing to know your daughter was in love with a man, it was another thing to see her laying on top of him in a restaurant.. or rather.. cuddling with him.

When the credit card was returned and signed, Blue hadn't yet let go of Ethan. Her father stood and so did her mother.

Why don't I bring the car around to the front and you can help Blue into it. It might be good if you stayed the night at our place. She had a lot to drink. If you want to take her home, that's fine, but her room is always open and the bed is big enough for two I think.

Nathan!

Ellie, lets be realistic and not pretend to be embarassed. he said to his wife and sighed as they headed off to get the car.

Blue's eyes slid open.

Are they gone? Did we get caught? she giggled happily and looked up at Ethan with a too bright smile on her face. You know what I want in a ring. Pretty. Mhm. Pretty.. YOUUUUUs might think I'd want like.. a nut buuuut nope! I wants something pwetty. Like shiney and.. durable.. and pwetty.

Blue sighed. Her fingers toyed with the tie that hung around his neck. He was everything to her. And the Elven wine had hit a girl that didn't drink all that often very hard. She nearly passed out in his arms when he went to pick her up a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 am

Ethan was a little worried about Blue as the wine seemed to hit her harder and harder as the night went on. That damn waiter had been feeding her wine throughout the evening and Blue was never one to know when enough was enough...especially when it didn't hit her until later. At this point she was giggly and all smiles which was adorable, if it wasn't in front of her parents in the middle of a high class restaurant.

Once the credit card returned, Ethan promptly signed it, leaving a menial tip for the asshole waiter who pseudo ruined the evening. Also, Ethan couldn't kill him. Blue was snuggling up to him at this point, playing with his tie, a smile on her face that put a grimace on the waiter's face that almost made the irritation with the elf worth it.

Why don't I bring the car around to the front and you can help Blue into it. It might be good if you stayed the night at our place. She had a lot to drink. If you want to take her home, that's fine, but her room is always open and the bed is big enough for two I think.

Ethan nodded to Nathan as they left to pull the car around. Blue's eyes had been closed as she had snuggled up to Ethan and at the moment they slowly opened.

Are they gone? Did we get caught?

Caught for what?

She didn't give him time to answer as she giggled and smiled big at him. You know what I want in a ring. Pretty. Mhm. Pretty.. YOUUUUUs might think I'd want like.. a nut buuuut nope! I wants something pwetty. Like shiney and.. durable.. and pwetty.

I know baby, its going to be the prettiest, most practical ring the world has ever seen. I love you, and you deserve the best.

The conversation was drastically one sided as they waited for the car to come around. Blue was more topsy-turvy than Ethan had expected when they stood up to leave for the vehicle. He was very afraid she was going to black out. If she blacked out in the restaurant, and he was here as Blankenship...that would be disaster. Once they, barely, made it out of the restaurant, Ethan carefully placed Blue in the car before getting in himself.

The ride home was quiet, yet enjoyable. Blue was snuggled up next to him, murmuring softly to him while she played with his tie and jacket flaps. Ellie couldn't seem to be happier, just at seeing her Niara so jovial. Ethan doubted very much that this was a common occurrence in the Tiran household. They got to Nathan and Ellie's home without incident, and Ethan carefully got Blue to bed, laying her down with careful, loving touch.

Stepping out of Blue's old room, he nodded to Nathan, motioning towards the door. I'm gonna change before sleeping on the couch out here. I don't want to step on any toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:57 pm

Blue fell asleep in the car on the ride home. Softly leaning against Ethan. Her hair everywhere. Flowers slowly wilting against the back of the seat where she was pressed against. She looked even more beautiful and etheral in her sleep than she did when she was awake. So peaceful. Yet none of the fire that made Blue who she was. When he picked her up to carry her into the house, she snuggled into him warmly. She hadn't been able to sleep without him since he head moved in, which was why when he was gone for all that time .. those days.. after their fight she hadn't slept unless her body just grew too exhausted to stay awake any longer.

Blue's room was exactly as you could expect it to be. One side of the room was dominated by a full size bed that had covers on it in a dark blue color with small light blue dots on them. Her sheets were clean and crisp. The other side of the room was dominated by a giant work table that hadn't been touched since she moved out. Random things, parts, nuts, bolts, and odds and ends were everywhere on and underneath it. There were elven touches to the room too though. The carved wood of the bed. The dream catchers made of flowers, vines, and feathers that hung on the walls. The floral pattern that hung on the curtains. It was the perfect mixture of Blue, Elven and Human.

As she was placed in the bed, her hair covered her like a curtain. She grumbled softly in her sleep as the covers were pulled up to her chin and she snuggled down in a pillow that was not her own. Ethan left the room and it was only moments before Blue's eyes opened.

This wasn't home.

Instantly her sensors reached out and snapped into Ethan's cybernetics. Sighing softly that he was close by she let her eyes close again, keeping herself connected to Ethan. Unable to be apart from him in any way, she knew she was probably too clingy but, it was what it was.

Ethan, go. It's not a problem, I just didn't really think about it at the time. If you and Blue sleep together, at home then you should here.. she'll probably be like me... unable to sleep without you. Ellie smiled. I would just appreciate no.. ummm physicality, if you could manage.

She blushed bright like Blue always did when she was caught or embarassed. She motioned back to Blue's room.

Goodnight Ethan, take care of my girl. She doesn't often drink she won't feel well in the morning.

Inside the room, Blue lay awake staring at a ceiling that she hadn't stared at in years. Watching the moonlight and the trees in front of her window creating patterns that crossed over the ceiling. She missed Ethan. She could feel him though, but she couldn't touch him. He wasn't keeping her warm, and keeping her from rolling all over the bed. He wasn't brushing the flowers out of her hair or telling her goodnight that he loved her..

The door to the room opened and he came in closing it behind him. Blue let out a long breath, she hadn't been aware she was holding.

I don't.. like being drunks... iz not fun for long you know.. I don even remember the last time I was drunks except you was there... and something about buttons... and I don't know... buuuut... I do know that.. I can't sleep wifout you heres soooooooo can I have cuddles?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 pm

The moment he stepped out of the room, he felt Blue's presence in his mind. It wasn't anything invasive, but he knew she was connected to his cybernetics and he smiled. The girl was a bit clingy and normally, that would've completely turned Ethan off in the past. Then again, it was really nice to be wanted and needed. He made his statement about finding a place on the couch, and Ellie was the first to step up and object.

Ethan, go. It's not a problem, I just didn't really think about it at the time. If you and Blue sleep together, at home then you should here.. she'll probably be like me... unable to sleep without you. She smiled, which Ethan quickly reciprocated. I would just appreciate no.. ummm physicality, if you could manage.

She turned red and Ethan could only laugh out loud. Blue was just like Ellie in more ways that she would ever own up to and it was more than amusing. Ellie quickly motioned to Blue's room.

Goodnight Ethan, take care of my girl. She doesn't often drink she won't feel well in the morning.

No, she doesn't and no she won't. He smiled and caught the happiness in Ellie's own eyes before turning around to return to the bedroom. I will make sure there is nothing to make you uncomfortable. You and Blue are more similar than you know...she may be tossing and turning as we speak. Goodnight, Ellie.

Grabbing his duffel bag, Ethan slowly, quietly slipped back in to Blue's room. Letting the door click softly, his ears picked up a rapid exhale and he spun, dropping his bag on the ground. Blue looked sheepish and adorable under the covers, even though she had just scared the living daylights out of him. In his part, Ethan would've drawn a weapon and shot first, asking questions later. Some aspects of his change were very much welcome.

I don't.. like being drunks... iz not fun for long you know.. I don even remember the last time I was drunks except you was there... and something about buttons... and I don't know... buuuut... I do know that.. I can't sleep wifout you heres soooooooo can I have cuddles?

We can cuddle and sleep once we get ready for bed, I promise. Now, let's get you out of that dress and in to my shirt.

The smile on her face was very welcoming as they changed and got ready for bed, although Blue had some difficulty. She didn't want help with the dress, and hated that her fingers were stupid when drunk, and she didn't appreciate Ethan's laughter at the fact. It took longer than normal, but Ethan eventually found himself in his sleeping clothes and Blue was in his shirt.

They found themselves wrapped up and cuddling, and they shared a loving kiss before they fell asleep. He felt Blue snuggle in to him as she always did, and Ethan smiled, content.

Goodnight, my sun-and-stars. Ethan softly said in Elven, his voice warm and loving before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

[end thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Normalcy (Blue)   Returning to Normalcy (Blue) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to Normalcy (Blue)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3