Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Correspondence (Conners) Knightbutton Correspondence (Conners) Violettebutton Correspondence (Conners) Onyxbutton Correspondence (Conners) Azulebutton Correspondence (Conners) Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Correspondence (Conners) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Correspondence (Conners) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Correspondence (Conners) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Correspondence (Conners) Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Correspondence (Conners) Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Correspondence (Conners) Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Correspondence (Conners)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Correspondence (Conners) Empty
PostSubject: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Email Correspondence:

Kimmiegrace@terrapro.net
Time: 2:49 pm

Subject: Cheeky Captains.

Dear Captain Jack Conners,

I hope this email finds you well. With your dangerous job, many things could have happened between the few days since we last spoke. I decided to email you for a couple different reasons. Mostly, I wanted to tell you there were no hard feelings. I was not treated, any worse than I normally would have been anywhere else. I fear, that my anger at you, was misplaced slightly, as it was not you that sat me beside the angry dwarf.

I do appreciate you working with me, with my issues.

I also, wished to check in on your, Amanda. I do not know, if this is wife, daughter, sister, or mother. But, she is someone important. You mentioned she suffers from nightmares. I hope that they are getting better. If not, let me know, I may have the ability to calm her mind before sleep. Perhaps, I could be of some assistance to you.

I also hope, that you are not in trouble, for recieving personal emails at work. I would have called, but as you might have guessed, phone calls are not easy for me to make. I found, after a few days, there was an email address on your card and decided to make use of it.

Wishing you well,
Kimber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:00 am

Jack sat up in his chair and read an email that he never thought he would have received. It was from Kimber Grace, that poor mute girl he had pissed off a couple of days ago. Without much thought, Jack shot off a quick reply.

Email Correspondence:

Conners.Jack@BPD.MHC.gov
Time: 2:55 PM

Subject: Re: Cheeky Captains

Ms. Grace,

I appreciate the email, it was insensitive of me to ask you to call with any issues. While I can understand that you wish to make me aware that I did not hurt your feelings, the fact that a person without your condition would find them irritating or bad makes it an issue in my eyes. Should we ever meet again..I will not make the same mistakes.

I appreciate the concern with Amanda. She's my daughter. Her mother left us a while ago, but Amanda has been doing well considering. As for her nightmares, I think it will depend on how long she has them for and how bad they get. If It gets worse, I will gladly let you know. I appreciate that very much.

Don't worry about the personal e-mails. I'm the boss around these parts. I won't let myself get in to trouble Wink

Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:25 am

Email Correspondence:

Kimmiegrace@terrapro.net
Time: 3:03 pm

Subject: A lullaby

It is true, that most might have been angry. But I, have quite a great deal of patience. Perhaps, it is how I have lived my life. Always, in the background. Invisible. It is what I deal with on a daily basis. I do not tell you so that you feel sorry for me, I do not feel sorry for myself and you should not either. Do not lose sleep over it, I am sure there are too many other things to deprive you of sleep in your daily life without the need for worrying about me.

As to your daughter, I will send you a gift. Something to soothe her. It will take a few days. Watch for it in your mail. It is important. I feel. A growing girl needs to sleep well.

I was curious. How you were doing, as well? You seem to work hard, too hard, and you too need your rest. I am sending, with the gift to your daughter, a couple of tickets. I think you will find the concert lovely. Please, take your daughter, it is a gift from myself to your family.

Until we meet again,
Kimber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Email Correspondence:

Conners.Jack@BPD.MHC.gov
Time: 3:15 PM

Subject: Re: A lullaby

Ms. Grace,

I appreciate the gift that you would send for my daughter, but that is not necessary. We barely know one another..it would not be right for me to accept such a fine gift for free. As a public figure, it would not be right. I'm sure that your concerts are magnificent...the web has astounding reviews.

I am doing well, thank you for asking. I have an idea though. I need to provide some sort of compensation. How about this: I will come to the concert, with Amanda, and we take you out afterword to dinner, on us.

Let me know your favorite place, I'll make reservations.

-Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Email Correspondence

Kimmiegrace@terrapro.net
Time: 3:39 pm

Subject: Dinner
Attachment: Ticket for seat 1-A and 1-B

It is a shame, you do not wish for the gift. I wish, that it was not really seen as a gift but more of an assistance for the little girl you love. I would appreciate seeing you at the concert, if it makes you sleep better at night, a dinner afterwards would be lovely. I do, adore children, and would really appreciate meeting yours.

My favorite restaurant is Tanner's Garden, on 5th. They serve a vast amount of food there, I'm certain there will even be something your daughter can enjoy. I look forward to seeing you there. I will attatch your tickets in this email.

Take care of yourself,
Kimber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Email Correspondence

Conners.Jack@BPD.MHC.gov
Time: 3:55 PM

Subject: Re: Dinner

Please understand that it isn't how I see it, but how the Department would see it. Something that a witness sends me...front row tickets no less! That would be under massive scrutiny, and Bastion has seen enough corruption and turmoil. I'm sure my daughter will enjoy meeting you as well.

Consider the reservation made for Tanner's Garden. Thank you for the tickets, I will see you there!

-Jack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Correspondence (Conners)   Correspondence (Conners) Empty

Back to top Go down

Correspondence (Conners)
Page 1 of 1