Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
I Can Corrupt You Knightbutton I Can Corrupt You Violettebutton I Can Corrupt You Onyxbutton I Can Corrupt You Azulebutton I Can Corrupt You Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
I Can Corrupt You EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
I Can Corrupt You EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
I Can Corrupt You EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
I Can Corrupt You EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
I Can Corrupt You EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
I Can Corrupt You EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
I Can Corrupt You EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

I Can Corrupt You Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
I Can Corrupt You Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

I Can Corrupt You Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

I Can Corrupt You

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 am

I Can Corrupt You Mgmt3
I Can Corrupt You Tumblr_lvzclzjGaG1qcvfsco1_500
N I C O L E × D J E V E L

Y O U G O T T O K N O W ! ! !
Greetings, my name is Faustine Mephistopheles Syngika Raven Mocker, but you will call me Nicole. everyone else does, so you better. i'm many years young, and if it isn't already obvious, i'm of female variety. i consider myself to be open, for those that want to know. what isn't so obvious is the fact that i'm a fiend, but you better keep that a secret for now.

I ' M N O T L I K E T H E M . . .
Every story has its villain, right? Well, that is just what Nicole aims to be. Whether you're in need of some abuse, or looking for a violent friendship - Nicole is yer woman! Like all monsters, she has her problems, weaknesses, but she is not entirely a vicious thing. Nicole is open for conversation and enjoys a good story or adventure every now and again. Should one be deemed 'honorable' in the eye of the fiend she may just try to keep you. She has 'friends' and a select few she thinks of as 'family', but no one can be sure if her intentions be true or false. Nicole is not an open book, but if you know her well enough you can read between the lines pretty easily. Life is but a game.

------->Nicole is open for new alliances, new ideas or plots of any proportion!!

F U L L .B I O . C L I C K I T Y . H E R E

I N T E R E S T E D ? ? ? R E P L Y !

Note! For those of you reading this thinking 'WTF is this all about?' this a free-form open plotting thread. I give you a taste of Nicole and if you like feel free to reply with your ideas for a new thread with which ever character you'd like to play with. It's all the rage on most RP forums now and it advertises to everyone that you're open to play. You should make one, if you have not already!! If you have questions about it, feel free to PM me. AND For those of you reading this little disclaimer now thinking 'WTF' because you already know what a shipper is, you just wasted your time reading this ;P ;P .

Last edited by Nicole Djevel on Wed May 02, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Hiya!

So here's Gabby in a nutshell:

Accidental Genocide Machine: she has literally gotten thousands of people killed by accident because of her power.

Including her entire family and everyone she ever cared about.

Accidental Time Traveller: she came here through a rift from the year 2017.

Trained Killer and Demon Hunter: Ask Malik... she has hunted and slain some powerful demons. Not to mention vampires, werewolves, aliens, trolls, and all kinds of other things.

Recovering Addict: she had a pretty severe Xanax addiction cor awhile.

Her current status on Terra: lost. Alone. All her friends are either dead by her power, or dead because its 160 years later. She is seeking allies and resources, and hunting criminals, demons, rogue wizards, and anything else that is dangerous and supernatural. Her primary goal right now is to find an ally wealthy enough to fund her long term goals of nation wide social and legal reform.

She wants to police the use of magic. You need a license to buy a gun... Magic is far more dangerous, but no one needs to be licensed for it? Think "mutant registration act" from the first xmen movie. She intends to rally people to the cause of believing their lives will be safer if magic, powers, and abilities are registered and regulated.

To do this, she needs power, money, and influence.
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Nicole && Gabby

Oh, I like this! I likey you <3

I'm thinking these two need to meet! Nicole may be able to help her to gain some of that power that she needs, especially considering why she needs it; I love it! I'll post a meeting place and link it here as soon as I can get that thread going today!

Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Sounds good! Gabby is mostly chillin in librium these days. I'm up for any type or meeting.
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello Hello my dear!

I never got the chance to explore Iris' dark side during her last incarnation as Rose and I would love the time to explore just how crazy and evil she could be. While her loyalties to her Clan come first, it might be possible for Iris to be slowly persuaded away from them.

This could be as superficial or as deep as you would like it to be.
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:38 am

Solomon William Grendel

Career criminal, thief, and smuggler

Usually wants to use finess rather then brute force in his approch. Solomon is proud of who he is and what he is.

What he wants

Better understanding and control of his magic. Which is from his direct ties to the Elements of Time and Chaos.

How they might meet.

Solomon is unusually hard to track because of his ties to Chaos. But among his possetions is a ring that provides a tugging sensation, like it's trying to lead it's wearer somewhere. While playing around with it one day Solomon finds the tugging sensation is much stronger and feels closer. So he follows the ring to the one who originally let it out into the world.
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 pm

NICOLE && IRIS

You know I plan on posting something open for them to meet real soon ^-^ IDEA! - Perhaps Iris is sent on another impossibly insane assassination only to discover her target is with Nicole, not that it would matter much anyway since she could just take them both out, but instead of begging for her life Iris is surprised to find her target's guest is not even phased? It would give you a chance to show off Iris' crazy-demented side and for the two of them to meet. And from there we can figure it out?

NICOLE && SOLOMON

You're a genius! Would you be willing to open that thread? I am interested in the idea of someone seeking her out without either of them understand the reasons why. We could always come up with ideas as to why while the thread evolves. I love it and look forward to playing with you.
Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

I'll type up the meeting, but probably not this afternoon. Or tonight since your probably not in the same time zone I'm in at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Can Corrupt You Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Corrupt You   I Can Corrupt You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Can Corrupt You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Renaissance :: The Playground :: Plotting Board :: Plot Archive-
Jump to: