Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Aurora Project...reopened Knightbutton Aurora Project...reopened Violettebutton Aurora Project...reopened Onyxbutton Aurora Project...reopened Azulebutton Aurora Project...reopened Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Aurora Project...reopened EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Aurora Project...reopened EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Aurora Project...reopened EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Aurora Project...reopened Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Aurora Project...reopened Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Aurora Project...reopened Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Aurora Project...reopened

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aurora Project...reopened Empty
PostSubject: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:37 pm

With the announcement of the Aurora Project, I'd like to do something revolving around it. I was thinking one of the abandoned facilities starts up again because of a pulse in the magical leylines surrounding Terra (this facility using the leyline as a power generator). A team set up by either the Terran Guard or the races that comprised the Project go in to shut it down....while some other interests go to see what might be 'salvaged' for their own purposes.

Thoughts....ideas.....criticisms....cake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm

I am in the middle of making an Ustamayrain Clan of warriors that are sent to the surface to exterminate the "Duster" race. They hate all things unnatural. We need some bad guys... and they seem as good as any. they will be out for blood, ect, ect... I could hunt some Avians as well. MAUHHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Daven could go in looking for ways to help his own means or Garrick could hear of it and go to check it out and maybe help out. Up to you if you want either! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 pm

If you want to make things interesting, the facility could be dwarven made and underground. Seinshun and any other avian that comes in will be all sorts of claustrophobic and agitated when your big bads storm in.

I'm not sure how Daven or Garrick would involved due to connections (because I haven't read the background). I figure the reactivation would cause a tremor that would register on a Richter scale. Whether or not the news knows it's an Auroran, smart people might want to go check out an earthquake where there are no tectonic plates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:26 pm

I would love to be involved. My new character Evy will be up as soon as I can get the second approval stamp on the Aurorans. Once that happens I'll write up Evy pretty quick and then we'll be all set to really have some fun with this new race!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora Project...reopened   Aurora Project...reopened Empty

Back to top Go down

Aurora Project...reopened
Page 1 of 1