Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Knightbutton Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Violettebutton Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Onyxbutton Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Azulebutton Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent)   Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Kimber seemed to understand what he’d told her concerning the hidden blade. True, understanding and actually doing something were two completely different things, but at this point in time understanding was enough.

Therim answered her questions, since it was his shop and he’d be the one doing the work. Vince knew the dwarf was giving Kimber a discount; she would get two cases done for only a slightly higher price than most people would pay for a single job like this. Therim tried to hide it, but deep inside he was a big softy and Kimber must have made an impression on him.

She stood up after motioning that she didn’t need anything else on this visit. Therim stood up with her, and Vince was already standing to begin with. She smiled at each of them, saying without words that she was happy to have met them. Vince inclined his head slightly in acknowledgement.

“It was a pleasure to meet you, Kimber.”

“Aye, lass. Indeed it was.”

With that Kimber gave a small curtsy, and exited the shop. Vince took a moment to go back and pick up the kunai from earlier in the afternoon. He had to tell Therim about what he wanted. When he went back to the counter, his friend was staring at him.

“Ye didn’t ask her out, did ye?”

To say that was the last question Vince expected to be asked was an understatement. “Of course I didn’t. Did you see her? She’s innocent, and fragile. You know the kind of work I do, to a degree. I'm not the kind of guy she needs in her life. If she’s lucky, she won’t see me again. Now, before you get to work on her blades I need to talk to you about something I’d like made when you have the chance.” Vince began telling Therim about a custom kunai he’d like made, one that would be easy to use while burning Steel, but his mind kept flitting back to the warm smile he’d been seeing all afternoon.

(End)
Back to top Go down

Muted Metamorphasis (Vincent)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Renaissance :: The World :: Librium :: Librium Archive-
Jump to: