Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Character Application Knightbutton Character Application Violettebutton Character Application Onyxbutton Character Application Azulebutton Character Application Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
Character Application EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
Character Application EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
Character Application EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
Character Application EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
Character Application EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
Character Application EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
Character Application EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
Character Application EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
Character Application EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

Character Application Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
Character Application Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

Character Application Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

Character Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Application Empty
PostSubject: Character Application   Character Application EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:03 am

• first • middle • last •

Character Application Insert Image here.  Do not stretch the page, please

Name: (Full Name)
Nickname: (Anything else your character might be called.)
Weight: (In pounds, how much does your character weigh.)
Height: (How tall is your characters using feet and inches.)

Eye color: (Feel free to exert your creativity.)
Hair color: (The color of your character’s hair. Any color.)
Race: (What race is your character?)
Residence: (Where does your character live?)
Nationality: (Where is your character from?)
Affiliation: (If your character is affiliated with a corporation, or some other group.

Face Claim: Who is the actor/model that your character is represented by?

• all in the details •

Appearance:
(Please write at least a paragraph explaining your appearance. We understand that you have an image, but you may differ from it in some way. So please describe your character here.)

Personality:
(Write at least a paragraph explaining what your character is like. What their personality is, how they act on a daily basis or in different situations. Flesh them out a little bit.)
Abilities:
(Tell us what, if any, abilities that your character has. Flesh them out completely. Give strengths and weaknesses to any abilities. There is no strength without a weakness, so put thought into your abilities.)

Skills:
(Any skills your character has whether they are from the race they are, or perhaps from something they have studied and learned.)

• the tale of a lifetime•

History:
(Write about your character. Let it flow. From birth to present. What has their life been like, where have they gone, what do they do now? How did they get where they are now? Are there any significant moments in their lives? Did it change them? Tell your character’s tale here.)

Notes:
(A place to write anything that didn’t quite fit in the above sections. Phobias, criminal records, anything you feel the staff should know or that you want to keep track of and have written down.)

Is this a Canon?: (yes or no)

Is this your second character, and if so, who is your first?:In order to help us keep people from cheating, we need to know who you first character with us was.

Code:

[center][font=Georgia][SIZE=22][i]• first • middle • last •[/i][/size][/font]

[img]Insert Image here.  Do not stretch the page, please.[/img] [/center]

[b]Name:[/b] [i](Full Name)[/i]
[b]Nickname:[/b] [i](Anything else your character might be called.)[/i]
[b]Age:[/b] [i](How old is your character?)[/i]
[b]Weight:[/b]  [i](In pounds, how much does your character weigh.)[/i]
[b]Height:[/b] [i](How tall is your characters using feet and inches.)[/i]

[b]Eye color:[/b] [i](Feel free to exert your creativity.)[/i]
[b]Hair color:[/b] [i](The color of your character’s hair.  Any color.)[/i]
[b]Race:[/b] [i](What race is your character?)[/i]
[b]Residence:[/b] [i](Where does your character live?)[/i]
[b]Nationality:[/b] [i](Where is your character from?)[/i]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] [i](If your character is affiliated with a corporation, or some other group.[/i]
[b]Occupation:[/b][i](What your character does for a living)[/i]

[b]Face Claim:[/b]  [i]Who is the actor/model that your character is represented by?[/i]

[center][font=georgia][SIZE=22][i]• all in the details •[/i][/size][/font][/center]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[i](Please write at least a paragraph explaining your appearance.  We understand that you have an image, but you may differ from it in some way.  So please describe your character here.)[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[i](Write at least a paragraph explaining what your character is like.  What their personality is, how they act on a daily basis or in different situations.  Flesh them out a little bit.)[/i]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i](Tell us what, if any, abilities that your character has.  Flesh them out completely.  Give strengths and weaknesses to any abilities.  There is no strength without a weakness, so put thought into your abilities.)[/i]

[b]Skills:[/b]
[i](Any skills your character has whether they are from the race they are, or perhaps from something they have studied and learned.)[/i]

[center][font=georgia][SIZE=22][i]• the tale of a lifetime•[/i][/size][/font][/center]

[b]History:[/b]
[i](Write about your character.  Let it flow.  From birth to present.  What has their life been like, where have they gone, what do they do now?  How did they get where they are now?  Are there any significant moments in their lives?  Did it change them?  Tell your character’s tale here.)[/i]

[b]Notes:[/b]
[i](A place to write anything that didn’t quite fit in the above sections.  Phobias, criminal records, anything you feel the staff should know or that you want to keep track of and have written down.)[/i]

[b]Is this a Canon?:[/b] (yes or no)

[b]Is this your second character, and if so, who is your first?:[/b][i]In order to help us keep people from cheating, we need to know who you first character with us was.[/i]
Back to top Go down

Character Application
Page 1 of 1