Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Knightbutton The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Violettebutton The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Onyxbutton The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Azulebutton The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)   The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:53 am

"Well we'll save the magic for another day then, I'm enjoying our dance to much to end it now." Solomon said softly as the two of them turned in place. He listened to her dream and it was a simple one, but it was a beautiful one in its own right. He chuckled as she mentioned at the end how it would probably be a lot more miserable then in the dream she described, but it still was a pretty scene when he pictured it in his head. It actually sent his mind twisting around an idea of something he could do for Blue and he suppressed a grin as he spoke.

"It sounds like a wonderful dream Blue, and I'm sure it will happen someday." She snuggled into his chest and her head was on his shoulder, so he tilted his face to plant a soft kiss on her cheek. He just held her like that as they slowly turned, the song slowing down as it neared its end. Blue then spoke up about showing him someplace special, someplace that would bring a dream to life for him and Styx cocked an eyebrow. He wasn't sure what Blue was planning, but he couldn't help but grin at the thought.

"Then I will wait with bated breath for the vision of this waking dream. He told her softly as the music spun to a new song. After that Solomon just enjoyed holding Blue in his arms as they turned and swayed in time to the music. Though the next question caught him a little by surprise as he looked down at Blue, and then looked over at his futon.

"Well, it was more of a space thing really. This place is the living area until I need to sleep. So I have a futon that can fold out for when I need to lay down on something a little more traditional. Could you imagine how much room would be taken up if there was a bed sitting there? And where would guest sit if I didn't have the futon? Not a lot of people know where I live, but enough do that the futon makes more sense." That was all there was to it really. He gave Blue a grin and after a moment leaned in to kiss her as they continued to dance. He tightened his grip a little, holding her tight against himself as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)   The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:51 am

She supposed that she could understand the whole.. not having real room for a bed. It wasn't like she slept in a bed almost ever. When she started to run out of clothes she would head to her apartment and take a good night in the bed and get a lot of laundry done before returning to her life as normal. So she could understand the lack of room but she wondered how they would ever get past kissing if neither of them had beds. But, she supposed eventually she could take him to her actual apartment. But then, she wasn't in a hurry for that to happen. She had waited this long she could wait longer.

Explaination complete he kept the ever curious inventor from asking more questions by holding her tighter and kissing her. Blue pulled herself against him even tighter. The way that their bodies fit together felt nice, and she loved the way that he was kissing her, and enjoyed holding her. Putting his hands on her. And she loved being here. A place so special that she had to follow him to get here. Luckily, she had her ways, she could have traced his cell phone but that wasn't any fun.

She kissed him for a while. Until it started to get rather heated. She loved it though. The way it felt with her heart racing. Her skin thrumming with blood. The way that areas on her body came alive that had never really had any attention before. She nibbled on his lower lip and pulled it back with her softly. Breaking the kiss. Her chest was heaving and her eyes had that heady gaze to them.

She wanted more.

But her mind was trying desperatly to keep her body in check. It knew that she didn't really want it. Not yet. One day, yes, she wanted to enjoy what came with falling in love and finding out what that meant in a physical sense. She wanted to wait, as long as she could. When the right moment came long, she would know.

I should.. probably get going back to the lab. It's getting late and I am sure you need your sleep she whispered as she put her forehead against his letting her breath softly rush against his lips. She didn't want to leave, a burning ball in her stomach told her she should stay and see where so much kissing went. But her mind knew she had work to do, packing for the races to get done, and she didn't want to impose by asking to stay here. I have had a really nice time. I am very happy to have met you and come here tonight.

Slowly she would give him another kiss and then pull back so she could collect her coat since she was planning to head back to her lab which was like a home. She would get her coat on, and let him walk her to the door so they could say goodnight to one another. She was glad she had come. Blue was happy, and it felt good. She wondered if anyoe would notice. Probably her parents and sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)   The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Blue seemed to mold herself to him as they kissed there in the middle of his apartment room floor. He almost wish he could freeze time like this and stay there. His one hand rubbed softly against the small of her back as the other came up to the back of Blue's neck where his fingers could gently tangle themselves in her hair. His body was warming up in a way that had nothing to do with his magic for a change. He held himself back from exploring to freely, he wanted to take things slow with Blue and see how they worked out. For all he knew, they could end up just being friends. But to be honest, he kind of doubted that they would remain just friends at times like this.

She finally pulled away from him, getting in one last nibble in before she pulled back. Styx's breathing saw heavy and his hand came around from the back of her neck to cup her cheek. She mentioned leaving, going back to her lab because it was late. Glancing over at the TV, he noted the station showed the time and it was after dark. He looked back into Blue's eyes as she mentioned she had a great time and gave him another, much shorter kiss then the one they had just shared. She started to pull away to collect her things, but he gently pulled her back.

"You know, its after dark here and the slums get much more dangerous at night. I'd feel better if you stayed here this evening, or if you really have to leave tonight that you at least let me accompany you out of the slums." He whispered softly to her as he continued to hold on for just a little while longer. If she wanted to go, he would accompany her till she was a good bit out of the slums and probably almost back to her lab. He knew that it wasn't just the slums that were dangerous and even though Blue could probably take care of herself he would worry.

If she did agree to stay, he would start preparing the futon. Pulling it a little ways out from the wall and folding it down so if formed a reasonably large bedding area. Or at least large enough for two if they held each other close. As he transformed the futon into the evening resting area with some bed linens he spoke to Blue. He would either share the space with Blue or go get his sleeping bag for himself if she thought that things would get a little to heated if they shared the futon. And and if she wanted, he could get her some of his sweats to sleep in so she didn't ruin her dress. He would probably strip off his shirt and change into sweat pants as well when he got ready for bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)   The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:04 pm

He didn't want her to go.

Which was good, she didn't want to go. But she wasn't going to be brave enough to ask him to stay. He told her that if she really wanted to go home then he would walk her home so that she could be safe. Because the Slums were dangerous at night. Blue blushed, he was holding her in place. She was glad. Because she liked the way that he held her tightly and yet gently against him.

I will stay then, if I could borrow a shirt.

He seemed to go off to find her a shirt and then came back to make the bed up for them. Blue took off towards the bathroom so that she could change out of her clothes and probably run some toothpaste over her teeth. She closed the door most of the way and she undressed and quickly put his shirt on which was large and fell down to barely cover her rear end.

She came out with her hair down, and wearing only his shirt and her underwear. He had the bed all made up and mentioned that he would be willing to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag for her if she wanted. She wasn't uncomfortable though. She told him she would rather sleep with him and they turned the lights out and crawled into bed. But she didn't just want to sleep beside him, she slid her body over so that she was right up against him and then lay herself down. Being held in her sleep would be nice, like the night under the stars the other night.

Goodnight, see you in the morning. she whispered softly and gave him a long, slow, soft kiss. Before she snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes so they could fall asleep together in his warm bed in his warm arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)   The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flip Side (Solomon)(COMPLETE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2