Dark Renaissance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic and technology at war until mutually assured destruction forced an uneasy peace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Knightbutton New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Violettebutton New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Onyxbutton New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Azulebutton New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Alabasterbutton
Latest topics
» Noveltellus - IF: Dragon bonding, multi-species
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 7:22 pm by Guest

» Dalibor Weyr: DRoP Semi-canon [AU] [JCINK]
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:10 pm by Guest

» The Twilight RPG
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am by Guest

» Bleach Nightlands RP
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Ripple Effect
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition: Succubi
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:45 pm by Guest

» Race Proposition
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:22 am by Guest

» Abaddon City
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am by Guest

» BTACD! Free Form Fantasy
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:27 pm by Guest

Affiliates
Our Buttons!

New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Cityruinssdraffiliate_zps7ca35b23
New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Draffiliate_zpse49dd83c

Our Affiliates!

New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Buttonsmallcopy_zps63c9a7d5
Vote for Us!

RPG-D

Top Sites Lists

New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Empty
PostSubject: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:04 pm

I've never played a bad guy before, so I came up with an idea to go all out. There's a crime family that goes by the name of the Pantheon. It is heavily based on the ancient Greek mythos. The highest ranking officers, like in Umbra, are referred to only by their title. Zeus is the don/boss. Ares is the war advisor. Dionysus handles the treasury. And so on and so forth....and may be subject to frequent change.

I don't know yet if Lance will be a full fledged member or not, but he will be very active with the Pantheon. I would like to see the 'gods' remain as NPCs at least for now. Maybe we could promote those who sign up in the future.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:53 am

Law abiding citizens need not apply? Okay, you've piqued my interest... Not sure if Sabre would be involved, but perhaps once I've been here long enough, I can make a second character to be all sorts of in the Pantheon. What can I say? I'm a sucker for bad guys... and being on their side!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Just one thing I'd like to point out here - It's not necessarily in the site canon, just a bit of mutual history we worked out in our profiles, but Kale and Vanessa were part of a special-forces team called Pantheon during the war, where she went by the callsign Artemis and he by Odin.

Just an FYI, not sure what you want to do with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:49 pm

==I'm Lance, as well as Jack Masters==

That could just be a happy coincidence, Kale. I wanted to do a sort of mafia but without the traditional mafia ranks (don, underboss, consigliere, capo, etc). Instead, we could change the pantheon to the Titans and rule out the Olympians (even though some were Titans that defected) as code names. That way we don't step on toes with two in-site Artemis'. Although, it could be cool to have a "Who's the better person to hold the title?" plot line.

Like Sabre said, this is supposed to be a bad guy organization. Umbra sits and deals on both sides of this fence. This group is your typical organized crime family and could care less about politics.

Knee cappers welcome, but you must supply your own baseball bats. Dionysus is a bit stingy at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Yeah that's alright, I just didn't want it to come up as an unpleasant surprise later. Kale's group didn't keep to just one mythology though, his is from Norse while Nessa's is Greek, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)   New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Group Idea (law abiding citizens need not apply)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Renaissance :: The Playground :: Plotting Board :: Active Plot Threads-
Jump to: